Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kitten's First Leatherwork Project

I'm one of those sorts who wants to be crafty, but is not. I want to be able to make nifty things with my hands, especially fun and kinky stuff, but I simply never knew how.
However, that is about to change. Yes, indeed, the Blind Kitten is going to (attempt to) make her very first kink leather project. Namely a collar.
I got the inspiration this morning. I want a central o ring, that would sit against the throat, then strips of leather connecting it to two smaller O rings to either side. Two more leather strips, then two more smallish O rings, and finally two last strips that meet at the back by the buckle. Should be able to do it all with rivets, so with a little bit of help, this might just work.
Now, to decide if I dare aim high enough to attach kitty bells, and if it should be all black, or contrasting black and deep blue. Decisions, decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I should note that all of this is if Sir will let me do it. I need his permission first. ~bats eyes at Sir~

    ReplyDelete